Personal Data Protection Law and Contact Confirmation
As Nirvana Hotel, we would like to inform you about the “Personal Data Protection Law “. The Law on the Protection of Personal Data aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and their personal data, particularly the privacy of private life.
As Nirvana Hotel, we may process, update, classify and share or disclose your personal information shared with us on our website to authorized third parties to meet our hotel accommodation obligations and provide you information about our services.
In accordance with the information contained in law number 6698, the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL), you consent to our implementation of the following procedures with confirming our processing of your private personal data.
- We can process your data in order to fulfill our obligations within the scope of our hotel accommodation services and to meet your requests under these services.
- We can process your data in order to create opportunities and campaigns suitable for you, and to make marketing for these services, and to use for our plannings, statistics, analysis, customer satisfaction, and customer relationship management processes.
- You allow us to inform you about our campaigns and marketing activities through any of your contact addresses you shared with us or will share with us in the future. You agree to receive promotional, and commercial electronic communications via SMS, telephone or e-mail about our publicity, campaign and marketing activities. You consent to the processing of your personal data by us, our partner companies and other third parties, where we get services to carry out our business activities and fulfill our obligations.
If you feel that your information is incomplete or inaccurate, you can ask for it to be corrected at any time. You can change your preference regarding the processing of your personal data and the sending of commercial messages. You may request the deletion or destruction of your information under the conditions provided for in Article 7 of the Law. In order to benefit from your rights under the law, you can submit your applications in writing to us. For more information, please visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Agency.
As we attach importance to customer satisfaction and safety, we follow the following basic rules for the processing of the information you submit to us on our website.
- Information can only be entered to request our services, to receive information or to submit your opinions on our website.
- Nirvana Hotel will not share this information with third parties, institutions or organizations unless it is approved by the client or has a legal obligation. If Nirvana Hotel collaborates with various third parties in order to receive support services, these agree to comply with our privacy standards and terms.